We may finally answer the age-old riddle: how many Jundroo devs does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Answer: 0, because they don’t have time because the users are constantly berating them to make updates while we have a global pandemic ravaging the world.

Keep up the great work, team, and hang in there. Love the sneak peek.

I foresee the planet studio feature becoming a black hole for my free time.

Pun intended.

But seriously, on the eve of the US Thanksgiving holiday, I’d like to express sincere thanks to the dev team at Jundroo for continuing to devote energy to constantly improving this amazing game. I’ve never played another game that combines creativity, engineering, design, problem solving, sense of community, and sheer fun the way this does.

🙏🏼

+11 yesterday

Ok, this thing has been eating at me. I think I finally have it. The only problem left is the 7 flights of stairs. Nathan is going to have to run. Fast.

Here’s the deal.

Nathan, you need to flip switch #1 and leave it on for a very long time, until you’re totally certain that the bulb is burning hot. Remember, the bulb is incandescent, and will get to a pretty hot temperature. None of that LED energy-saving BS. Also, you gotta make sure there aren’t any fixtures covering those bulbs. You’re gonna want them totally open and exposed. Ok, once you’ve counted to at least 100, mississippilly (sorry, Friends joke for those over 30), you need to turn off switch #1, then quickly turn on switch #2. At this point, Nathan, you’re going to have to high tail it up those stairs, taking at least 2 or 3 at a time. Grab that railing, Nathan, and use it to pull yourself up. It would help if you’d eaten your Wheaties (again, over 30 joke).

Alright, have you made it to the top yet? Yes? Alright, now one bulb will be on, and that goes to switch #2. But we don’t care about that one, that’s the easy one. What you wanna do it grab those other two bulbs with your bare hands. One of them will be hot - or at least warm depending on how speedy you were - and the other should be stone cold. The hot one goes to switch #1 and the cold one is switch #3.

Now, Nathan, you can label those bulbs and switches so that you don’t run into this problem again. After that, you are free to sit back and enjoy the beverage of your choice, basking in the bliss of knowing that you used your brain to solve a simple problem.

UPDATE: could have read some of the early comments, but instead I preferred to write my own monologue.

I appreciate the sentiment behind this post a lot, but I also don’t think you have anything to apologize for - at all. We’ve all been there where we have a great idea, start on it, maybe even get super close to finishing it, then just can’t cross the finish line. Sometimes you run into an unforeseen challenge, sometimes you just lose motivation because the idea doesn’t work out as well as you hoped, or honestly, sometimes starting projects is WAY more fun than finishing them. What you’re apologizing for is human nature. We all support and appreciate you, and don’t think you’re a quitter.

PS - your Christmas challenge “He Sees You When You’re Sleeping...” has a brief cameo in my upcoming video this Friday about save points. I’ve been looking for an excuse to use it for a while. Keep up the great work!!!

I’m just spitballing here, but I my guess is that these teasers not only show the content that will be in the next release, but also hint at the release date. The first post mentioned 7 flights of stairs, and the solution to the second post was 3 socks. 7 + 3 = 10 = October. The objective of the first problem was to complete the task in ONE trip, and the objective of the second problem was to obtain ONE complete pair of socks. In addition all of the blog posts have been done on days ending in ONE (8/21, 8/31, 9/11), and the only valid day ending in ONE that hasn’t had a post was 01, even thought there was an opportunity on Sep 1st. Thus, I believe the update will either release to BETA or go to full release on October 1st, or 10/01, or 01/10 (depending on your region). Now, hopefully this means Oct 1st 2020 and not Oct 1st 2021, but I’ll take it either way.

Ok, enough speculating. If anyone thinks this theory has any validity, or if you think I’m a complete idiot, let me know!

Little buddy looks a bit uncomfortable there, sitting in that — wait, he’s not sitting in anything!

Anywho, I noticed that if you play this video backward while listening to Tom Sawyer by Rush, you’ll see a special message spelled out by the tire tracks. Try it and see.

Did anyone else spot the Loch Ness monster...?

@SporeExplorationSystems
    Haha I’d say that one is pretty easy!

+2 23 days ago

Really hope you come back!

While(true). It will never stop.

@SporeExplorationSystems
    I will add that to the list

+1 2 days ago

@jrzspace
    I will make a video on this eventually, but I’m working on an overall MFD tutorial right now.

+1 11 days ago

@NebulaSpaceAgency
    Your flag and logo are both done!

+1 18 days ago

@AshtvinayakAerospace
    Be patient 😛. I have a lot of work this week, so I can have it done this weekend for sure.

+1 21 days ago

@MSCSpaceworks
    I finished your logo. ENJOY!

+1 21 days ago

@NebulaSpaceAgency
    Absolutely, both of those should be pretty quick. I’ll try to have them done later this week.

+1 23 days ago

@CASXA
    Ok definitely!

+1 23 days ago

@NebulaSpaceAgency
    Yeah for sure. If you post a link to the image I can make it.

+1 23 days ago

@AeromanYett
    Yikes I won’t make that one. Not a good symbol.

+1 25 days ago

@MSCSpaceworks
    I will do SpaceX for sure. I can do your logo in simple colors but the ‘blended’ colors are very difficult for me with my current method.

+1 25 days ago

@Caleb001
    Glad you figured it out!

@RDasher
    Haha maybe we were just wrong about the year. Here we go, October 1st, 2021!!!

They are magic :D

Would you like me to make the bathroom?

Congrats guys, well deserved!

@EnceladusDynamics you didn't read the instructions closely enough...

@TestRunner
    Good to hear, thanks for testing. Definitely did not mean for it to work in atmosphere :D

@Doublehsh
    Yeah that’s way too powerful... I found a 2,000 kN version that is perfect. :D

Just use the @ symbol, followed by their username. They will get a notification that you tagged them.

@Doublehsh
    Thanks I’ll try those out.

@Doublehsh
    How? I’m on iOS and I don’t see that option.

@Jrhartle87 I just registered a suggestion here

Good description, but if you can post the craft and/or video that would be really helpful to diagnose.

I have a trick I use sometimes. Just link two pistons together end to end and invert one, so that when you extend one, the other is closing. It's not perfect, but it matches the speeds much better than the stock. It's a complicated workaround, so it depends on how important it is to you that they open and close at the same speed.

Hi @Bartreck, it would be too difficult for me to try and explain here in words, but my pal @Sflanker has a knack for laying out difficult concepts like this.

It may not be much help, but the final docking code in This Craft may spark some insights.

I've ruined so many programs because of this. Especially on mobile, with my fat fingers.

Touché @zeropol. It’s not causing problems in programming since I’m using the one the game assumes. More of a casual query. Thanks!

Thanks for the thorough reply @sflanker . I’ll search the suggestions and post one about this if it isn’t already there.

@RealDavidB Thanks, just what I was looking for!

@zeropol Thanks for testing! I'll notify the other user to try lowering settings. I wonder if it has to do with frame rate? I tried to include Vizzy code that incorporates frame rate into the calculations but that seems not to have mattered.

These are so well done. I wish I had these when I first started playing; would have saved me a LOT of time and confusion. Thanks for giving back!

@NaturalAir
    Ok I will. Which part of the earth do you want the logo to be centered on?

@Giova
    Can you confirm these are the flags that you want:
    Roman Empire Flag
    Italian Flag
    Warsaw Pact Flag

@Giova
    Thanks for the suggestions. I'll do the roman empire flag, the warsaw pact flag, and the italian flag for sure. I won't do the Nazi swaztika flag (sorry). The SR2 logo is already a sprite that you can use. For that, check out my Sprite Pack post.

@Staticalliam7
    Yes I will!

@Keremidko
    Yes I’ll do all of those!

@Jorg3css
    Yes definitely

@t4zcomz
    Yes I can do that. The quality will not be great because that image is highly detailed.

@Gozinya
    Haha I just looked at it. Funny.

@CASXA