This is a replica of the White Dragon Horse Bike from the Monkie Kid collection. If you like this, also check out my other Lego creations.
- My first bike!
- Activation Groups for interior and exterior lighting, a rider camera quick link, missiles, and side flaps
- Vizzy program to control roll (when not on autopilot)
- Automatic brake lights
- Here is a short video. Pretty straightforward operation; just increase throttle and go!
- I have used tinker panel mainly to improve physics (disabling drag and collisions on all of the exterior studs) and get the CoM just right without messing with the Lego structure
- To make this a functional craft I had to include gyroscope using size and mass scaling.