IMPORTANT: READ THE INSTRUCTIONS!
This is a replica of the Lego Mos Eisley Cantina from the Star Wars Episode IV (A New Hope) collection. If you like this, also check out my other Lego creations.
- Music! Using jet engines, this creation plays music. It's rudimentary, and pretty annoying, but a bit fun (please read instructions for the best experience)
- Activation Groups for Cantina song, lighting, and door open/close
- Here is a video showing the creation dubbed to the Cantina song. The only editing I did was replace the jet engine sound with the actual song. The rest is all automated.
- In order to experience it for yourself, do the following:
- Load the craft in a location of your choosing; I recommend turning music volume to 0% and ensure fast forward speed is 10x
- Press AG1
- Sit back and enjoy!
Note: if it doesn't work then I'm really sorry. Please give me feedback and I can work to improve.
- I realize this is not a functional craft, but it's part of my overall Lego Star Wars series so I made it. Also, the music is kind of cool.
- I wanted to add minifigures, but the part count was getting too high so I didn't want to crash the whole thing