This is a scale replica of the Anakin's Jedi Starfighter from the Clone Wars collection. If you like this, also check out my other Lego creations.
- Minifigure R2-D2! The detail is not great; I will work on a better detailed R2 with future projects
- Activation Groups for hover, forward engines, interior and exterior lighting, a cockpit camera quick link, lasers (one shot), and an auto-land feature
- Functional dash (rudimentary, but true to the Lego piece)
- For this creation, I had to simplify my building techniques because I hit the part count limit that my iPhone can handle. It doesn't diminish the finished product, but means there are no snap points
- Here is a short video showing the operation of the craft. Auto-land is clunky, but works if you cancel most of the lateral velocity.
- I have used tinker panel mainly to improve physics (disabling drag and collisions on all of the exterior studs) and get the CoM just right without messing with the Lego structure
- To make this a functional craft I had to include fuel reservoirs and gyroscope using size and mass scaling.
- Predecessor: 30 AGs and 50 colors chip
- Created On: iOS
- Game Version: 0.9.404.0
- Price: $15,999k
- Number of Parts: 755
- Dimensions: 5 m x 8 m x 17 m
- Total Delta V: 70.6km/s
- Total Thrust: 2.5MN
- Engines: 4
- Wet Mass: 21,625kg
- Dry Mass: -1,599,568kg