IMPORTANT: READ THE INSTRUCTIONS!
This is a replica of the Lego Obi Wan's Hut from the Star Wars Episode IV (A New Hope) collection. If you like this, also check out my other Lego creations. This is the first in what I hope to be a very long arc of Star Wars-themed lego sets. I have quite a few exciting creations coming out in the next few days related to this theme.
- Fully automated animatronic scene that is matched to a particular youtube video (please read instructions for the best experience)
- Activation Groups for full scene playback, dome+door open/close, lightsaber activation, Leia hologram, and interior lighting
- Here is a video showing the creation matched to the youtube video. The only editing I did was matching the sound with the video. The rest is all automated.
- In order to experience it for yourself, do the following:
- Load the craft in a location of your choosing; I recommend turning all sound off on the game
- Load the youtube video at this link in a browser with the sound on
- Press AG1 in the game and play the youtube video at the exact same moment
- Sit back and enjoy!
Note: if it doesn't work then I'm really sorry. Please give me feedback and I can work to improve.
- I realize this is not a functional craft, but it was a way for me to test out some features especially around automating cinematography. I will only do a few more of these types of builds, but I'm mainly working on spacecraft!
- I know the animation does not go the full length of the video, but I only matched it to the most interesting parts (lightsaber + hologram)
- Successors 1 craft(s)
- Created On: iOS
- Game Version: 0.9.404.0
- Price: $2,332k
- Number of Parts: 756
- Dimensions: 8 m x 12 m x 8 m
- Total Delta V: 67m/s
- Total Thrust: 10N
- Engines: 1
- Wet Mass: 14,694kg
- Dry Mass: 9,046kg