This is a replica of the Phantom VCX-Series Auxiliary Fighter from the Star Wars Rebels collection. If you like this, also check out my other Lego creations.
- This craft has the Surface Mode Vizzy script that is standard with all my Star Wars vehicles
- Activation Groups for surface mode, cockpit open, lights, and cockpit cam
- Automatic open/close wings for compact landing design
- Pretty straightforward operation; just press AG1 to activate surface mode, then it's standard controls to yaw, pitch, and roll. Don't turn off autopilot!!!
- I have used tinker panel mainly to improve physics (disabling drag and collisions on all of the exterior studs) and get the CoM just right without messing with the Lego structure.
- To make this a functional craft I had to include fuel reservoirs and gyroscope using size and mass scaling.