|Short Description||Juno: New Origins is a 3D aerospace sandbox where you can bring to life anything you can imagine from rockets and airplanes to cars and more. Automate them with a visual programming language. Explore 3D planets and make your own. Share your creations online. Complete contracts, conquer milestones, and unlock technology in the newly added Career Mode.|
based in Edwardsville, IL
|Release Date||Steam PC/Mac - January 26th
iOS / Android - September 19th, 2019
|Store Page - Steam||https://store.steampowered.com/app/870200/Juno_New_Origins/|
|Store Page - iOS App Store||https://apps.apple.com/us/app/simplerockets-2/id1294032921?ls=1|
|Store Page - Google Play||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jundroo.SimpleRockets2|
$19.99 on Steam
$6.99 on iOS/Android
|History||After six years of development, what began as a simple rocket simulator has become a comprehensive aerospace sandbox in which you can bring to life anything you can imagine - from rockets, airplanes, and cars to entire planets. Over time, the more we added, the more SimpleRockets 2 outgrew its name. With much consideration we have decided to change the name to "Juno: New Origins" - a title that symbolizes a new start.|
Let's Play and Live-Streaming Monetization
We give permission to anyone who wants to use recorded video from Juno: New Origins for the purpose of monetization in Partner Programs such as YouTube or stream sites such as Twitch.tv.
However, you may not claim ownership over or sell any part of the games itself (including art assets, music, sounds, code, etc).
If you have any questions, please contact us here.
After six years of hard work and commitment, what began as a simple rocket simulator has become a sophisticated aerospace sandbox in which you can bring to life anything you can imagine - from rockets, airplanes, and cars to entire planets. Over time, the more we added, the more SimpleRockets 2 outgrew its name. With much consideration we have decided to change the name to "Juno: New Origins" - a title that symbolizes a new start.
Juno: New Origins is a fully 3D space sim that lets you build rockets, airplanes, rovers, or anything you can imagine and explore highly detailed 3D planets. Sharing is a core concept in JNO and it has built-in capability to easily share crafts, saved games, and even planets with the community. With Juno: New Origins, it is easy to get started, but advanced players can dig into technical details if they are interested in the math behind rocket engines and orbital mechanics. Included are 17 different challenges to put your creations to the test. This is actual rocket science!
- Career mode with tech tree, contracts, milestones, and landmarks.
- Simple to get started, but advanced players can dig into the technical details if they are interested in the math behind rocket engines and orbital mechanics.
- Download community-made mods, planets, crafts, and sandboxes.
- Online community where players can upvote and comment on other players' content.
- Build your own planets, stars, moons, and stellar systems with Planet Studio (only available in the desktop version).
- Fully 3D craft designer that allows building anything from basic rockets to very complicated multi-stage rockets, airplanes, rovers, satellites, robotic mechs, and more.
- Over 30 parts, including fairings, retractable solar panels, procedural landing gear, RCS, gyro, etc.
- Program your rockets with Vizzy, a visual programming language, to automate your crafts.
- Highly procedural parts that can be resized and reshaped into endless combinations, such as the resizable fuel tank and the cargo bay.
- Design custom rocket engines and jet engines
- Performance Analysis window makes it easy for advanced players to see how their craft's Delta-V, TWR, engine Isp, etc are changed as they build their rockets.
- Parts support textures, reflections, and custom coloring.
- Support for saving custom subassemblies.
- Realistic rocket physics and orbital mechanics.
- Flight model dynamically updates drag and lift characteristics of your craft as it changes.
- Time-Warp allows fast-forwarding while in orbit.
- Ion Engine supports burning during time-warp.
- Map View to navigate the solar system that displays predicted orbits and encounters.
- Fully 3D, rotating planets that support water and multiple biomes, such as desert, grasslands, tundra, etc.
- Includes fully controllable astronauts, or space sailors, equipped with jetpacks and a grappling hook.
- Re-entry effects including visual effects and part damage from heat.
- The Nav Sphere makes it easy to control your rocket's heading.
- The traditional Navball (FDAI) provides vital attitude information.
- Persistent sandbox that retains your previous launches.
- Custom Launch Locations allow launching from multiple places in the solar system.
- Crafts can dock together in orbit and transfer fuel.
- Supports transferring fuel between tanks and advanced fuel management such as fuel cross feeds, priority, etc.
- Built-in tutorials show you how to build a craft and how to achieve orbit.
Jundroo - Logo