This is a replica of the Millenium Falcon from the Star Wars Episode IV (A New Hope) collection. If you like this, also check out my other Lego creations.
- This craft has the Surface Mode Vizzy script that is standard with all my Star Wars vehicles
- Activation Groups for surface mode, lights, cockpit cam, sublight engines (new)
- Automatic landing legs and engine lights
- Here is a short video of me trying to nail a quintessential Millennium Falcon move: the hangar exit. Pretty straightforward operation; just press AG1 to activate surface mode, then it's standard controls to yaw, pitch, and roll. Don't turn off autopilot!!!
- I have used tinker panel mainly to improve physics (disabling drag and collisions on all of the exterior studs) and get the CoM just right without messing with the Lego structure.
- To make this a functional craft I had to include fuel reservoirs and gyroscope using size and mass scaling.
- I want to call out another Millennium Falcon build that is a much better design than mine:
@nathanmagnus sheer detail and accuracy
- Created On: iOS
- Game Version: 0.9.404.0
- Price: $-2,145,112k
- Number of Parts: 529
- Dimensions: 5 m x 11 m x 15 m
- Total Delta V: 512.1km/s
- Total Thrust: 62.0MN
- Engines: 11
- Wet Mass: 34,228kg
- Dry Mass: -180,123,987,727,090,000kg