This is a replica of the Lego Bat Boat from the Batman collection. If you like this, also check out my other Lego creations.
- Minifigure Batman!
- Activation Groups for rocket engines, interior and exterior lighting, a helm camera quick link, and a stabilizer
- Vizzy program to stabilize the buoyancy and make it fast (top speed ~80m/s)
- Here is a short video showing the craft in action. Pretty straightforward operation; just increase throttle and go! It has enough thrust to take off and reach orbit, if you turn off the stabilizer.
- I have used tinker panel mainly to improve physics (disabling drag and collisions on all of the exterior studs) and get the CoM just right without messing with the Lego structure
- To make this a functional craft I had to include fuel reservoirs and gyroscope using size and mass scaling.
- Created On: iOS
- Game Version: 0.9.404.0
- Price: $27,544k
- Number of Parts: 342
- Dimensions: 3 m x 6 m x 8 m
- Total Delta V: 24.6km/s
- Total Thrust: 7.1MN
- Engines: 2
- Wet Mass: 4,489kg
- Dry Mass: -2,132,069kg