This is a replica of the Sebulba Podracer from the Star Wars Episode I (The Phantom Menace) collection. If you like this, also check out my other Lego creations.
*Note: this is the final podracer in my 3-part series. After this I’m moving on to some other cool ships!
The operation of this craft is identical to my original podracer
- Simple thumbstick operation for mobile/touchscreen users. The left/right sticks control the engines. Differential between sticks controls turning.
- For non-touchscreen, use W/S and Q/E to control the engines.
- AGs control hover and lights
- Hover height is automatically controlled, and has a ground collision prevention feature
- I have used tinker panel mainly to improve physics (disabling drag and collisions on all of the exterior studs) and get the CoM just right without messing with the Lego structure.
- To make this a functional craft I had to include fuel reservoirs and gyroscope using size and mass scaling.