This is a replica of the Lego T-16 Skyhopper from the Star Wars Episode IV (A New Hope) collection. If you like this, also check out my other Lego creations.
- This craft introduces a new Vizzy script - SURFACE MODE. Using this mode, you can fly the craft just like in the movies. Using active hover and side slip control, the craft will respond to your commands seamlessly.
- Activation Groups for surface mode, wings, interior and exterior lighting, and a cockpit camera quick link
- Here is a short video showing the craft in action. Pretty straightforward operation; just press AG1 to activate surface mode, then it's standard controls to yaw, pitch, and roll. Don't turn off autopilot!!!
- I have used tinker panel mainly to improve physics (disabling drag and collisions on all of the exterior studs) and get the CoM just right without messing with the Lego structure.
- To make this a functional craft I had to include fuel reservoirs and gyroscope using size and mass scaling.