|Short Description||Juno: New Origins is a 3D aerospace sandbox where you can bring to life anything you can imagine from rockets and airplanes to cars and more. Automate them with a visual programming language. Explore 3D planets and make your own. Share your creations online. Complete contracts, conquer milestones, and unlock technology in the newly added Career Mode.|
based in Edwardsville, IL
|Release Date||Steam PC/Mac - January 26th
iOS / Android - September 19th, 2019
|Store Page - Steam||https://store.steampowered.com/app/870200/Juno_New_Origins/|
|Store Page - iOS App Store||https://apps.apple.com/us/app/simplerockets-2/id1294032921?ls=1|
|Store Page - Google Play||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jundroo.SimpleRockets2|
$19.99 on Steam
$6.99 on iOS/Android
|History||After six years of development, what began as a simple rocket simulator has become a comprehensive aerospace sandbox in which you can bring to life anything you can imagine - from rockets, airplanes, and cars to entire planets. Over time, the more we added, the more SimpleRockets 2 outgrew its name. With much consideration we have decided to change the name to "Juno: New Origins" - a title that symbolizes a new start.|
Let's Play and Live-Streaming Monetization
We give permission to anyone who wants to use recorded video from Juno: New Origins for the purpose of monetization in Partner Programs such as YouTube or stream sites such as Twitch.tv.
However, you may not claim ownership over or sell any part of the games itself (including art assets, music, sounds, code, etc).
If you have any questions, please contact us here.
After six years of hard work and commitment, what began as a simple rocket simulator has become a sophisticated aerospace sandbox in which you can bring to life anything you can imagine - from rockets, airplanes, and cars to entire planets. Over time, the more we added, the more SimpleRockets 2 outgrew its name. With much consideration we have decided to change the name to "Juno: New Origins" - a title that symbolizes a new start.
Juno: New Origins is a fully 3D space sim that lets you build rockets, airplanes, rovers, or anything you can imagine and explore highly detailed 3D planets. Sharing is a core concept in JNO and it has built-in capability to easily share crafts, saved games, and even planets with the community. With Juno: New Origins, it is easy to get started, but advanced players can dig into technical details if they are interested in the math behind rocket engines and orbital mechanics. Included are 17 different challenges to put your creations to the test. This is actual rocket science!
- Fully 3D Rocket Designer that allows building anything from basic rockets to very complicated multi-stage rockets, airplanes, rovers, satellites, robotic mechs, etc.
- Designer has tools that make it easy to rotate, nudge, and connect parts.
- Realistic rocket physics and orbital mechanics
- Over 30 parts, including fairings, retractable solar panels, rover wheels, engines, etc.
- Highly procedural parts that can be resized and reshaped into endless combinations, such as the resizable fuel tank and the cargo bay.
- Map View to navigate the solar system that displays predicted orbits and encounters. Auto-burn support lets you sit back while the computer executes your planned burns.
- Fully 3D, rotating planets that can support water and multiple biomes, such as desert, grasslands, tundra, etc.
- Flight model dynamically updates drag and lift characteristics of your craft as it changes.
- Re-entry effects including visual effects and part damage from heat.
- Perisistent sandbox that retains your previous launches
- Players can upload their rockets and sandboxes and share them with other players.
- Online community where players can upvote and comment on other players' content.
- Several build and flight challenges
- Parts support textures, reflections, and custom coloring.
- The Nav Sphere allows for easy control of crafts
- Custom Launch Locations allow for launching from multiple places in the solar system
- Support for saving custom subassemblies.
- Crafts can dock together and transfer fuel.