This is a replica of the TIE/LN Starfighter from the Star Wars Episode IV (A New Hope) collection. If you like this, also check out my other Lego creations.
- This craft has the Surface Mode Vizzy script that is standard with all my Star Wars vehicles
- Activation Groups for surface mode, lights, cockpit cam, sub-light engines
- Cute TIE pilot minifigure
- Pretty straightforward operation; just press AG1 to activate surface mode, then it's standard controls to yaw, pitch, and roll. Don't turn off autopilot!!!
- I don't have a video to release at this time. I have a longer cinematic film coming out this weekend that features the TIE pilot. Will update this post with the link at that time.
- I have used tinker panel mainly to improve physics (disabling drag and collisions on all of the exterior studs) and get the CoM just right without messing with the Lego structure.
- To make this a functional craft I had to include fuel reservoirs and gyroscope using size and mass scaling.
- I want to call out some other TIE Fighter builds that are also cool:
@Clory simplicity and elegance
@IIbragiim interior design
@Supercraft888 the OG
@PlanesofJundroo cute and tiny
- Successors 2 craft(s)
- Created On: iOS
- Game Version: 0.9.404.0
- Price: $-2,145,557k
- Number of Parts: 752
- Dimensions: 15 m x 11 m x 12 m
- Total Delta V: 515.4km/s
- Total Thrust: 62.0MN
- Engines: 11
- Wet Mass: 36,607kg
- Dry Mass: -180,123,987,727,090,000kg