We just released version 0.6.7.2 on Steam and it includes a few new toys and ton of bug fixes. Here's the new features:
- Added Electric Motor. I'm honestly shocked by how fun it is. You can tweak its RPM, torque, and input settings. The first thing I did was build a quadcopter by connecting wing sections to it.
- Added Flight View Inspector so now you can see a lot more data about your craft in flight, including the highly requested in-flight TWR.
- Added new Landing Gear style for wheels
- Added CTRL+RightClick to clone a group of parts. We should have added this a long time ago! It's so handy!
- Added keyboard shortcuts for switching to nearby command pods / crafts (defaults to '[' and ']')
- Improved parachute model and textures and reduced cord size.
- Improved performance of switching to nearby craft
- The game is no longer minimized when losing focus. If you don't want the game to pause when losing focus, be sure to enable 'Run in Background' in the game settings.
- Engines now start even if they're in the same stage as an interstage. Now you can launch your missiles.
- Allow batteries to work with fuel transfer during flight.
- Nav sphere now ignores middle mouse button and right mouse button
- In the designer, a single part can now be separated from a cluster/group with CTRL+LeftClick and drag. Note: This means that CTRL+LeftClick no longer prevents part interaction. You can do that with middle-mouse button click now.
- Changed middle mouse button to allow rotating view in the designer without interacting with parts.
- Big improvements to performance and encounter prediction. Should be much easier to get encounters now and this will be especially noticeable with Cylero.
- Closest encounter icons turn green when capture is predicted.
You can read about the rest of the enhancements and bug fixes on the Release Post here. Also, don't forget to check out the Roadmap and vote on what you want to see next! The Electric Motor and Flight Data were both player-submitted ideas!