There's a new beta version available on Steam and Google Play right now and waiting for review on iOS. It only has a few changes and unless there are any major issues we will release it to production later this week.
- Fixed bug where smoothing would not work if the fuselages were only connected by the load attach point.
- Fixed a bug where a sub-structure rigid body would throw exceptions when unloaded and the player changed the time warp multiplier.
- Fixed a bug where not all attachments would be synchronized with symmetric parts.
- Fix bug where fuselage smoothing would not update on symmetry.
- Fix bug with non-double numeric types in FT (ex CraftControls)
- Fixed a bug where gradient previews were not being displayed correctly in Planet Studio.
- Heat Shield is no longer upside down when pulled from the parts list.
- Fix bug with fUNk instruction failing on mobile.
The previous beta post is here.