In 1979, Rockwell International concieved the Star-Raker, a heavy cargo SSTO capable of carrying 100 tons of payload into orbit. This space plane features a movable cockpit which serves as the door to the cargo bay. This particular model of the Star Raker features a lighted cargo bay and functional control panels. This craft also features the American flag.
- Activate jet engines
- Climb at 15 degrees until 10km
- Adjust throttle to avoid losing fuel to quickly
- At 10km, 10 degrees full jet throttle
- At 20km, activate rockets
- Set angle to 25 degrees
- Deactivate once apoapsis reaches 75km
- At apapsis, circularize
*Note: Avoid flying too fast at low altitude. The cockpit has a tendency to reverberate when under aerodynamic stress.