READ THE INSTRUCTIONS!
This is a functioning Vizzy-controlled drone, optimized for mobile use. It has the skin of a Lego Imperial Probe Droid (of course), and can be found in an obscure set from the Star Wars Episode V (Empire Strikes Back) collection. If you like this, also check out my other Lego creations.
- These controls take a little getting used to, but once you get the hang of it this thing is very fun to operate (imho).
- AG1 = Hover, AG2 = Beacon Lights
- Here is a Video of me threading the needle with it
- I have used tinker panel mainly to improve physics (disabling drag and collisions on all of the exterior studs) and get the CoM just right without messing with the Lego structure.
- To make this a functional craft I had to include fuel reservoirs and gyroscope using size and mass scaling.