This is a replica of the T-65 X-Wing from the Star Wars Episode IV (A New Hope) collection. If you like this, also check out my other Lego creations.
- This craft has the Surface Mode Vizzy script that is standard with all my Star Wars vehicles
- Activation Groups for surface mode, wing attack configuration, lights, cockpit cam, sub-light engines
- R2 Companion!
- Pretty straightforward operation; just press AG1 to activate surface mode, then it's standard controls to yaw, pitch, and roll. Don't turn off autopilot!!!
- I have used tinker panel mainly to improve physics (disabling drag and collisions on all of the exterior studs) and get the CoM just right without messing with the Lego structure.
- To make this a functional craft I had to include fuel reservoirs and gyroscope using size and mass scaling.
- Created On: iOS
- Game Version: 0.9.404.0
- Price: $-2,143,111k
- Number of Parts: 851
- Dimensions: 6 m x 18 m x 21 m
- Total Delta V: 490.1km/s
- Total Thrust: 62.0MN
- Engines: 11
- Wet Mass: 21,842kg
- Dry Mass: -180,123,987,727,090,000kg