This is a replica of the Lego Penguin Duck Boat from the Batman collection. This is a precursor to an upcoming craft later in the week. If you like this, also check out my other Lego creations.
- Minifigure Penguin with top hat!
- Activation Groups for rocket engine, interior and exterior lighting, a helm camera quick link, and a stabilizer
- Vizzy program to stabilize the buoyancy and make it fast (top speed ~40m/s)
- Here is a short video showing the craft jumping off a ramp. Pretty straightforward operation; just increase throttle and go! It has enough thrust to take off and reach orbit, if you turn off the stabilizer.
- I have used tinker panel mainly to improve physics (disabling drag and collisions on all of the exterior studs) and get the CoM just right without messing with the Lego structure
- To make this a functional craft I had to include fuel reservoirs and gyroscope using size and mass scaling.