Vizzy++ is a mod containing additional expression, instruction, and event blocks.
Craft Information Expressions
- Orbital Element¹ ...
- Right Ascension - The angle between the reference direction and the ascending node.
- Inclination - The degree of tilt.
- Argument of Periapsis - The angle between the ascending node and the direction of periapse.
- True Anomaly - The angle between the direction of the periapse and the current position from the main focus of the orbital ellipse.
- Semi-Major Axis - Half of the sum of the apoapse and periapse distances.
- Eccentricity - The shape of the orbit, from circular (0), to parabolic (1), to hyperbolic (>1).
- Advanced Orbital Element¹ ...
- Angular Momentum - A vector representing the body's rate of rotation around its parent.
- Apoapse - A vector representing the apoapse of the orbit.
- Periapse - A vector representing the periapse of the orbit.
- Orbital Plane Normal - A unit vector perpendicular to the orbital plane.
- Eccentricity Vector - A vector pointing toward the periapsis of the orbit with a magnitude equal to the eccentricity.
- Eccentric Anomaly - The current eccentric anomaly. See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eccentric_anomaly
- Mean Anomaly - The faction of an orbit's period that has elapsed since the orbit passed periapsis in degrees from 0 to 360.
- Mean Motion - The average angular speed of the orbit in degrees.
- Cartesian State Vector¹ ...
- Position - The position of the craft or planet relative to its parent.
- Velocity - The velocity of the craft or planet.
- Target Craft ID - Craft names are sometimes duplicated, so this is more reliable for use with the other expressions.
¹ These expressions can take a Planet Name, a Craft Name, or a Craft Id and return the specified value for that object's orbit. If the specified value is blank or a negative number, then the value for the current craft will be returned.
- p - The mathematical constant PI, 3.14159...
- G - The Universal Gravitation Constant (in cubic meters per kilogram per seconds squared).
- e - Euler's Number (base of natural logarithms).
- c - The speed of light in meters per second.
- Mod Version: 0.1-beta
- Required SR2 Version: 0.9.30x.x
- Published: 5/20/2020
- Downloads: 158