If you want to help us beta test you can grab the beta branch and start testing. You can look at the Roadmap to see the items that we have claimed to have fixed in this release, so those would be great things to test. Thanks!
- Several improvements to Map View
- Improved auto-burn accuracy, throttle application, and tendency to stop early.
- Allow re-launching from different launch locations in the flight scene.
- Launch locations can now be deleted.
- Added setting to adjust fast-forward speed.
- Added a textbox to the paint panel to allow entering custom colors using hex codes in the form of #RRGGBB
- Many bugs have been squashed
How to get the beta
- Open the Steam client and go to your Library
- Right click SimpleRockets 2 and click Properties
- Go to the BETAS tab
- Select beta - Public Beta Testing from the beta dropdown
- Auto Burn doesn't work when Map View is not open
- Player can launch from different Launch Locations during a Build Challenge