This could lead to some problems. They could at least let you delete a craft and upload another without increasing the timer counter (if you upload 3 or so you can't upload more in 24 hours)

You should write this in Stuff/Suggestions, this is the forum, not the official suggestions section

There're multiple ways:
    Copy the link to the file and paste it inside the game
    In the game go to Download crafts, search the craft and click download
    Download the craft file in a web browser and paste it in the crafts folder

+4 10 days ago

@Bmcclory we don't even need a new part, just an spheric option on nosecones instead of just cone and curved cone, that can prevent the spike on top of the deformated nosecones

+4 18 days ago

And when you have 50 mods in the Lego bucket better install the Janitor's closet

The size issue, just make the crafts meant to have crew adapted to the size of the crew, same for KSP, if you want Kerbonauts the craft needs to fit them.
    For the custom cabins problem. If they add characters I'm sure they'll add crafts with interiors, and many cabins have interiors now, it's just an inexistent problem that will be fixed itself. The only problem is that old crafts won't work well with them, like with the new engines.
    A quick fix for the custom cabins would be adding a seat part, so them can be on the seat and not inside the only crew cabin part that we have now, and then improving how cargo bay doors work so we can make the cabins.

@tars13 wait for planet builder, career mode and mod tools lmao. Only things ksp has now are kermen, antenna and science. And a shit ton of mods. But for this price this game crushes ksp.
    And wait for mobile release

@AndrewGarrison nice to see negative mass go away :)
    Translation/rotation tools are totally broken, check it out or people may get upset with this beta

@AndrewGarrison model rockets, separation stages, RCS like engines (I'm planning to use the rcs thrust to control the throttle of some engines to have more powerful RCS)
    And also for the looks, of course

If you link pistons they act as a rope
    A whip
    A crane cable
    Another crane
    Hinges work too

*This crafts were made in older versions, I don't know if they still work well

You can use a fairing or a wing with tinkered heat resistance and paint it the same as the in-game heat shield

This has been answered dozens of times in the forum and it's answered in FAQ. 2019, there's no date yet.

@Emin2904 that's what the system inserted in your mind. Whoever wants to see the truth can easily tell that Earth is flat indeed.

@nico412 I don't recommend you to drive long land distances with a plane

Yayy

@KraZIvan @JastroOne1 we have to catch them all

@Shoot2kill don't be a jerk, they fixed many bugs and the new engines are sick! I'm sure they're going to come with 0.7.x

@Planefun many people want to just grab and place, so making subassemblies packs we aim to have realistic size, mass and specs for real engines

@AndrewGarrison Full release notes link is broken

@AndrewGarrison I'm not sure if you're aware of this, I think this is in the suggestions list, so you may be able to list that as done

"The new input controller options are so amazing I don't know how to express my gratitude. I want to hug you so bad @NathanMikeska"*

You have multiple versions made by @AnotherFireFox in the sandbox section with detailed explanation on how to install it.

We are currently working in custom planet surfaces since it's procedurally generated, they have default models by now.

Are you going to visit the Ice Wall?

I think it could look good enough for now, the only problem would be the body shown in the map, but I think it's worth having a binary system

@AndrewGarrison could you add a color editor (RGB, HSL), without the need of a visual interface, just the numbers. This could make tweaking colors much easier. Also alfa value (with a limit in 10 or so to prevent invisible parts) would be amazing. I don't know if I should be posting this in suggestions since this update is in beta.

@AstronautPlanes to be fair (I don't like what squad is doing too) SR2 is in beta and ksp reached final release long time ago, it's to be expected that a early access game has more updates

In the workshop section the ? is a mistake or intended?

+2 4 days ago

And I'm in the middle of the mountain without a reliable internet connection and exams in two weeks damn it hahahaha

+2 4 days ago

You need to modify the xml, you can find some information here or wait for me to end the tutorial in Graal Users Guide

+2 5 days ago

@SuperCracket Thanks :)

+2 6 days ago

Never say never

+2 7 days ago

The door idea may be similar to a suggestion I did some months ago (without multiple shapes but with multiple types like slicing door, 1 or 2 doors...). I think this suggestion fits much better SR2 and may be easy to implement (just a part like the air intake but with capped top and bottom and the door)
    Something to add to this would be an option to make the top and bottom caps disappear if you attach two habitation modules together

+2 16 days ago

You should check this great job by @WNP78. Some things may have changed in last beta (FuelSource doesn't exist now, there are some new parts and minor changes to xml)

+2 24 days ago

I'm sure modder mod Mod mother is proud of him

@Shmexysmpilot Some of the suggestions are written by the devs though

@swope multiple things
    Images can only be linked in the main post and not in comments, that's why the ! didn't work
    The precision is because they're taken from the xml file
    We have a code to transform map projections, so if you want maybe @AnotherFireFox can export it in equirectangular
    The layers are just normals for the shades in the map view, but don't add any interesting information

@AnotherFireFox But with telemetry and a crappy landing

@DarkPK @Kell and sometimes too thick

@NathanMikeska thanks for your help
    This depends on the Data values and RcnThrottle, thanks for listening so much to the community :)

You can make this with nose cones and the part shape tool, the heatshields can't have textures (they can but through xml) and the nosecones can
    Just select the nosecone, go to the part shapw tool with the arrows select the tip and change the radius

Before it was possible to achieve infinite isp, I reported that as a bug, sorry hahahaha

@Bmcclory I want to make binary calculators but I don't have enough time, I'm working on an automatic propulsive landing crew cabin and you have people like infinite tech or mario G making things very detailed, or people like diego releasing lots of high quality crafts every week

@Kell @AndrewGarrison meanwhile in xml world

@AndrewGarrison I'm going to ask you here instead of making a suggestion to keep it "secret".
    Can you add an option to hide a craft from map view so we can add easter eggs to RSS?

@PhilipTarpley no problem, this update has so much content it's normal something can slip :) Thank's for your amazing work, the game is looking so polish and this is still 0.7

@Opise227 why? I like the new textures, the only problem is cone shape having the weird lines

Bell texture looks a bit weird when you extend the nozzle, but cone texture looks pretty weird when you extend the nozzle

@AndrewGarrison I did it, I have to search it

@AndrewGarrison hm, funny, I showed the veritasium video to my gf 5 minutes ago hahahaha

@AnotherFireFox thats hot, I mean, literally