Lunar Optimized Starship (HLS), for NASA's Artemis program.
Steps are simple, but aren't quick.
1) Once landed activate AG7, this will open the cargo door so the elevator can be lowered.
2) To When the door is open and you have the Droods (Astronauts) in the cradle, activate AG1 to extend the elevator out. Make sure (visually) it is fully extended before proceeding. (Time warp x2 works well)
3) To lower the elevator activate AG2. I recommend time warping doing movement of this as well.
To access the docking ports activate AG1, this will open the aerodynamic hatch that is protecting it.
The airlock system can be armed with AG9, But there is a little more to it than that. The hinges that open the hatches need to be deactivated to close, but don't deactivate AG9 (doing so will disarm the system, and when rearmed the hatched will open). Be careful when navigating inside the ship when in space, if you aren't it could lead to an explosion.
The Engines used for the final decent to the lunar surface can be activated with AG4. The legs can be extended with AG8. Once on the surface, you should retract the legs (1, so they don't break and 2, it looks really cool lol).
The Sea level raptors can be activated with AG6, and Vactors (Vacuum Raptors)can be activated with AG5. Rcs can be activated with AG10.
Oh, don't fly unless seated, wont go well
- Successors 2 craft(s) +7 bonus
- Created On: Windows
- Game Version: 0.9.404.0
- Price: $208,203k
- Number of Parts: 1840
- Dimensions: 119 m x 14 m x 14 m
- Total Delta V: 14.6km/s
- Total Thrust: 51.4MN
- Engines: 46
- Wet Mass: 2.68E+6kg
- Dry Mass: 2.27E+5kg