The N-1 starfighter, also called the Naboo starfighter, was a single-seat patrol craft developed by the Theed Palace Space Vessel Engineering Corps and used by the Royal Naboo Security Forces for duties such as defense, patrol, and escorting.
- AG 2: Canopy
- AG 3: Lights
- AG 8: Landing Mode
- AG 10: Flight module
- Slider 1: trim
- This craft can fly in the vacuum of space as if it was still in atmosphere.
- Deactivating AG 10 will make the craft behave as it should in the vacuum. If you want to fly it like any other rocket, deactivate 10. When calculating auto burns and time warping, AG 10 must be deactivated.
- This craft cannot be flown from astronaut control. When reentering the cockpit and switching back to the command pod after going EVA, deactivate all AG's then reactivate 8 to reset the flight module and ready it for another flight.
- If the craft begins pitching up wildly, use slider 1 to trim it out. (this works in space as well)
- I cannot thank @s5ehfr9 enough for both providing the revolutionary flight model and helping me iron out bugs in the build process, this would not be possible if not for them.
Number of Parts:
3 m x 12 m x 20 m
Total Delta V:
in to upvote this post.