The utimate launch pad
several structures to upgrade the launch pad
Here are my last 8 hours of work !
I built it very slowly because of the bad optimization of the planet studio on mobile.
It features :
- a giant launch tower (it took me 3 hours)
- four cryogenic arms (not working) (// 2 hours)
- giant stairs to climb to the upper arm (// 2 hours)
- two additional giant fuel tanks (// 30 minutes)
- four communication antennas (// 30 minutes)
Other informations :
- Be carefull ! Even these structures aren't composed of "real" part, and the physics doesn't apply to it, it could make your game running a bit more slowly on the older devices.
- If you want to use it in an other planet, you can copy this code in your xml file (at the right place !)
- If you are french speaking, join the french community of SR2 on our discord server (link on my profile) !
- Don't forget to upvote and to comment if you find that I made a good work.
|Juno||139.1 Mm||274.0 m/s||-||-|
|Vulco||Juno||635 km||7.0 m/s||4,964.3 Mm||4,964.2 Mm|
|Sergeaa||Juno||1,036 km||7.0 m/s||8,752.4 Mm||8,752.2 Mm|
|Droo with an upgraded launch pad||Juno||1,274 km||9.8 m/s||15,199.2 Mm||14,720.4 Mm|
|Brigo||Droo with an upgraded launch pad||213 km||1.6 m/s||24,238 km||24,237 km|
|Luna||Droo with an upgraded launch pad||350 km||1.6 m/s||40,591 km||36,359 km|
|T.T.||Droo with an upgraded launch pad||23 km||0.4 m/s||72,154 km||59,035 km|
|Cylero||Juno||678 km||7.0 m/s||26,003.2 Mm||21,491.2 Mm|
|Niobe||Cylero||3,675 m||0.1 m/s||5,237 km||5,237 km|
|Herma||Cylero||23 km||0.4 m/s||13,485 km||8,990 km|
|Handrew's Comet||Juno||23 km||0.4 m/s||101,726.7 Mm||17,951.8 Mm|
|Tydos||Juno||14,000 km||24.8 m/s||82,332.1 Mm||74,491.0 Mm|
|Nebra||Tydos||402 km||4.0 m/s||80,001 km||79,999 km|
|Miros||Tydos||117 km||0.6 m/s||176.8 Mm||163.2 Mm|
|Orcus||Tydos||270 km||1.3 m/s||258.5 Mm||258.5 Mm|
|Urados||Juno||5,112 km||9.0 m/s||301,878.3 Mm||273,128.0 Mm|
|Jastrus||Urados||18 km||0.1 m/s||12,500 km||12,500 km|
|Boreas||Urados||250 km||1.2 m/s||115.0 Mm||115.0 Mm|
|Taurus||Urados||435 km||2.5 m/s||340.0 Mm||340.0 Mm|
|Hypatchion||Urados||44 km||0.6 m/s||491.7 Mm||402.3 Mm|