1. a plane with flat botto wings
  2. Note it has extreme autoroll.
Bug Implemented Found in 0.6.5.0
Sandbox View
Trello Link View

11 Comments

1,031 AN2Felllla

Oh ok. @PhilipTarpley

@AN2Felllla Sorry I should have been more clear, but these fixes were not quite ready and didn't make it into the update which was released yesterday.

1,031 AN2Felllla

Actually I think the reason this thing annoys me is when you do just the mirror thing, you’d expect both sides of the plane to be mirrored, no matter what orientation the cockpit is in, and with is aeroflils, it doesn’t care what kind of mirroring method you use, it’s just gonna go with the orientation of the cockpit.
    Maybe a suggestion, I think it’d be cool if we had the ability to manually set whether we want wings to be inverted or not. It’s be really helpful. :) @PhilipTarpley

+1 21 days ago
    1,031 AN2Felllla

Awesome. I’ll take a look tomorrow. :) @PhilipTarpley

@AN2Felllla I've been doing a lot of work related to things like this, and think I've addressed most of them. Hopefully, you will be able to hop on the next beta we have and verify everything is working properly. I'm not exactly sure when that will be though...we just released a new update today.

+1 22 days ago
    1,031 AN2Felllla

Yeah this is still an issue. Literally every single plane I build has this issue. @PhilipTarpley

1,031 AN2Felllla

Ok. That’s.... odd since I didn’t XML mod it... 🤔 @PhilipTarpley

@AN2Felllla It looks like the command pod had been XML modded to change the headingDirectionRotation attribute to "0, 180, 180", which caused the wing's airfoil to flip, and since it was flat-bottom it was pulling the right wing down.

I'm going to mark this as rejected unless you feel there is still an unresolved issue.

1,031 AN2Felllla

Ok cool @AndrewGarrison

3 months ago

This post has been merged with this post.

This post has been merged with this post.

6 Upvotes