Rainier Aerospace is expected to get into the commercial & defense space industry by 2020. Rainier currently has a few re-usable rockets & SSTO concepts on the drawing board, and they may be flight tested in SP, but they won't come to SR2 just yet.
Rainier Aerospace Future Space Projects:
- Affordable & Re-Usable Commercial Payload Launch System
- Single-Stage-to-Orbit Space Shuttle
- Orbital Space Tourism
- Orbital Planetary Defense
- International Space Station Replacement
- Manned/Human Interplanetary Transport