• 𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑃𝑌 𝐻𝑂𝐿𝐼𝐷𝐴𝑌𝑆, 𝐸𝑁𝐽𝑂𝑌! •
The Evo-2 is a heavy lift launch vehicle designed to deploy payloads into LDO/GDO and to other celestial orbits.
This rocket is the direct successor of the Evo-1 [Block-2B] rocket released last year and is almost double as powerful.
As before the Evo-2 is a fully reusable rocket. The design has been slightly altered but stays true to the unique design of the Block-2B.
• Increased overall size by roughly 150%
• Switched From Hydrogen to Methane
• Engine shielding
• Larger Grid Fins
• Aerodynamic Surfaces / Chines
• Landing spring mechanism:
• Aerodynamic Surfaces/ Chines
• Larger Pad Fins.
• Reinforce Heatshield Retractor
•𝗧𝗼 𝗟𝗗𝗢/𝗚𝗗𝗢: 38,720 - 55,000+kg
•𝗧𝗼 𝗟𝘂𝗻𝗮𝗿/𝗠𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗮𝗻 𝗢𝗿𝗯𝗶𝘁: 36,000-50,000kg
•𝗧𝗼 𝗧𝘆𝗱𝗼𝘀 𝗢𝗿𝗯𝗶𝘁: 25,000-36,000kg+
[𝗟𝗮𝘂𝗻𝗰𝗵 / 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗜𝗻𝗳𝗼]
- Activate stage 1
- Activate stage 5 for stage separation
- Use RCS in translation mode to back away from second stage
[𝗟𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 / 𝗥𝗲𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗿𝘆 𝗧𝗶𝗽𝘀 ]
• When landing, it's suggested that you have both AG's 1 and 2 activated, AG 3 if needed, during your initial landing/suicide burn then switch to your singular landing engine.
• It's best if the first stage is lands in a relatively flat area.
• Ps: the first stage loves sitting up while in water
•When reentering the second stage make sure RCS is activated.
•Use the fairing at appropriate altitudes as an efficient aerobrake to reduce your velocity.
[𝗔𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗚𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝘀 / 𝗦𝗹𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀]
1 - CNTR/LND Engine
2 - Engine Set 1
3 - Engine Set 2
5 - Interstage
7 - Grid Fins
8 - Landing Gear
10 - RCS
4 - 2nd Stage Engine
- (Must have AG 6 active prior to activation)
6 - Heat Shield
7 - Grid Fins
9 - Parachute
10 - RCS
11 - Fairing
12 - Cargo Disconnector
- (Click 2x to Disconnect)
•To add your payload make sure it is only connected to docking port on the second stage. Other than the port itself, some part connections will be turned off to make it easier for you.
•Due to the weird nature of physics involving parachutes now the snap threshold has been upped drastically.
•𝖣𝖾𝗉𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝗇 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗇𝖾𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗒 𝗌𝗒𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗆, gravity pitches, and maneuver nodes, estimated 𝗉𝖺𝗒𝗅𝗈𝖺𝖽 𝖼𝖺𝗉𝗂𝖼𝗂𝗍𝗂𝖾𝗌 𝗆𝖺𝗒 𝖻𝖾 𝖽𝗂𝖿𝖿𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗏𝖾.
•There is a simple vizzy code that will block you from activating the engine (AG 4) until the heat shield (AG 6) is activated. If this for some reason causes problems for you, deleting it won't cause any harm.