I’ve added 3 new parts!
- T connector - connect things at 90º
- Double door - can be used inside without the door going though everything
- Vertical connector - go up (recommended for zero g space stations)
Old version here
These are parts you can use to build your own customizable base. They are grouped so they can be easily copied snapped together to make huge bases. There’s a small example base included.
Please read all the directions and watch the gifs before you try building anything
- Large octagon room (you can add more doorways)
- Hexagon room (1 doorway)
- Hexagon room (2 doorways)
- Hex Door (slider 1)
- Double Door (slider 1) New
- 3-way tunnel connector (120º)
- T connector (90º) New
- Vertical connector New
- Short tunnel
- Long tunnel
- Tiny grey tunnel connector
- Extra wall
- WATCH THE GIFS ABOVE! Especially the first one if you are confused about how to connect the parts.
- Duplicate the pieces or save them as sub assemblies.
- Turn off Auto Rotate. Manually rotate the parts then connect them, it works better that way.
- The hinges in the double door are inside the wall, they are named door hinge if you want to find them.
To add more doorways to the large (octagon) room
- Choose one of the labeled walls
- Disconnect the bottom piece from the floor (fuel tank) (there’s only 1 connection)
- Remove the wall
- Connect a doorway piece (the bottom should snap on to the side of the floor)
Feel free to use these to make your own bases, just try to give credit. It’s made to be customizable, so add or change whatever you want.
Let me know if you have any questions, or make something cool! :)
- Predecessor: Hex base parts backup 1.0
- Created On: iOS
- Game Version: 0.9.509.0
- Price: $67k
- Number of Parts: 763
- Dimensions: 3 m x 3 m x 5 m
- Total Delta V: 0m/s
- Total Thrust: 600N
- Engines: 2
- Wet Mass: 72,144kg
- Dry Mass: 42,525kg