Welcome to the N-280F
Air delivery is indispensable to space exploration - an exploration that is intensifying all the time. The launch chains of large and small space companies have become more and more frequent in everyday life. The demand for large deliveries in a short time in places that are increasingly distant from major centers is growing and becoming greater than ever. In this highly technological world, there is a great need for a new freighter that has the capacity, speed, reliability and sustainability to deliver 24 hours a day - introducing Branell's N2080-F!
The N-280F is a cargo aircraft designed by Branell to reach great distances, establishing a relationship between large and small freighters. It was designed to meet the highest demands of cargo in the market anywhere in Droo opening up a new trade in medium-sized aircraft giving the ability to transport cargo that was previously only handled by large aircraft. Its narrow fuselage allows for greater organization of the load distributed across its fuselage, thus increasing its load capacity and performance.
Its EM1800H engines manufactured by Electric Motors were developed to meet Branell's newest demand for sustainable aircraft. The N-280F is equipped with 2 EM1800H engines that use hybrid engine technology and SAF (Sustainable Aviation Fuel) reducing the fuel consumption of other engines by 14.5% and reducing carbon emissions in the atmosphere by up to 58% compared to other operating aircraft. , making the N-280F the most sustainable cargo aircraft in the world. Each EM1800H engine can generate up to 380kN of force in good conditions giving enough power to carry any load long distances. In addition, the N-280F was designed to be the first aircraft in the world to be converted into an aircraft with hydrogen powered engines, thus eliminating all carbon emissions into the atmosphere.
Using state-of-the-art technologies and partnerships with sustainable companies, Branell designed the N-280F to get your cargo wherever you need it without stopping to refuel and more economically. With a payload capacity of up to 114,640 lb (52,000 kg) and a range of up to 2,500 nm (4,630 km) the N-280F will give you the economy and relocation possibilities wherever your cargo will go. Thanks to its engines, the N-280F will be able to take off and land on a runway of just 1,250 m, opening new paths to new destinations in smaller and more distant airports. Additionally, operating at a service ceiling of 41,000 ft (12,496 km) keeps your cargo pressurized at an altitude of 3,280 ft giving your pilots and cargo more safety.
Credits to the map: @Bielzinho767
To learn more about the N-280F, check out our commercial page ->
Controls and Activation Groups
Slider 1 - Flaps
Slider 2 - TRIM
AG 1 - Cargo Door
AG 2 - Strobe Lights/NAV
AG 3 - Beacon Lights
AG 4 - Spoilers
AG 5 - Engines
AG 6 - Lights
AG 7 - Secondary Cargo Door
AG 8 - Landing Gear
AG 9 - Landing Lights
AG 10 - Free
- This aircraft is really strong, so always be careful making fast sharp turns (above Mach 0.50) or you will force the wings and end up breaking.
- As said earlier, she is strong. So don't give the engines 100% throttle right away or you might end up prancing and appearing in the next Fast & Furious movie.
- All data is real (except for consumption reduction and carbon emissions) and was tested with maximum load capacity of the aircraft flying at 41,000ft at a cruising speed of Mach 0.75.
- This aircraft is still being worked on and may undergo updates according to time and development until it reaches a final version (NOTE: Already ready for use)
- The vehicles used in the images are peripherals of this aircraft, so I recommend using them for a better experience of the aircraft. You can get them by clicking here.
- Due to the rules of not using XML Edit, I recommend that you use your physics in >Ultra< for a better flight experience.
- Predecessor: [STEAM KEY PRIZES] Airlift Challenge 2023
- Created On: Windows
- Game Version: 126.96.36.199
- Price: $36,660k
- Number of Parts: 876
- Dimensions: 10 m x 44 m x 40 m
- Total Delta V: 0m/s
- Total Thrust: 0N
- Engines: 4
- Wet Mass: 61,030kg
- Dry Mass: 45,650kg