The 'Apollo Style' Vizzy Mission (0.9.509)
Select Apollo Mission on its MFD, then it will invite you to experience the journey of Apollo Mission from ground, trans lunar injection, landing, and docking back to CSM Module
Other Version: For 0.9.610
Complete Vizzy Mission: Launch, Transfer, Rendezvous, Docking, Landing
Finally i can work on another project
This Craft is the result of FIVE months designing, coding, and testing
Mini Saturn V, It is one person version of Saturn V. Press Apollo Mission on MFD then it will simulate the process of Apollo Mission such as docking, landing, and rendezvous back to the CSM. I started to make this craft when a little boy cry and begging me to create a Saturn V rocket, but unfortunately that boy has inactive for unknown reason.
At the moment you can try Apollo Mission on MFD Display, while i'm still working on another feature in its MFD
- Full Interior Capsule: Only for single droonaut, very cheap!
- Auto Launch to the Moon!
- Auto Docking
- Auto Droo Return
- High Precision Guided Landing
- Now your command can be execute by single touch on MFD Display
- Version 0.9.610 This Link
- Update Frequency: 30hz set higher for better result
- Physic setting: Medium Low setting will decrease the precision
- Enable Heat Damage parachute censor is on its heat shield
- Enable Part Lift: turn on
Thanks for your support!
Next uploads will be Mini series, if you really want it
Thanks very much to everyone who contribute their time for testing.
@XionmassResearchDevt @TestRunner @Silentime @Fachri789 @Ahmad183 @IndoSpaceProgram @Hannah1212 @Tweedle_Aerospace @SpaceSSC @Umbralinsanity, etc.
Download Once, Play Forever !
Any suggestion? Please comment below
- Total Delta V: 8.8km/s
- Total Thrust: 24.1MN
- Engines: 17
- Wet Mass: 7.02E+5kg
- Dry Mass: -17,302kg