This is still an 'Early Access' version of the Su-33 and it may not represent the final project
The Su-33 Flanker-D aircraft has been developed on the Su-27 base. The Su-33 famous Su-27 his is equally capable of engaging targets well beyond visual range as it is in a dogfight given its amazing slow speed and high angle of attack maneuverability.
This replica features:
Fly-by-Wire (Auto trimming etc.)
Realistic Camera Movements under G-force
Realistic Flight Model (Maybe)
Custom Landing gears and weapons
AG 1 (aka COBRA MODE) The DIRECT CONTROL mode, the flight is characterized by:
Insufficient pitching stability
Low aerodynamic damping
Increased longitudinal sensitivity
It is in this mode that post-stall maneuvers can be performed
AG 2 Flaps
AG 3 Air Brake
AG 4 Landing Hook
AG 5 Next Weapon (Load out: 4 x R-73M, 6 x R-27T, 2 x R-77)
AG 6 Fire Weapon
AG 7 Wing Fold & Nose wheel steering High
AG 8 Landing gear
AG 9 Canopy
AG 10 Next Target / Undesignated
AG 11 Radar
AG 12 Engine
AG 13 Jettison Weapons
Slider 1 Refueling Probe
Su-33 HUD and AOA indicator
- In the center of the HUD there is an aircraft datum, indicating aircraft pitch and roll
- Under the numerical speed indicators is a triangular index that shows longitudinal
acceleration. To the right – acceleration, to the left – deceleration
- To the right of the heading scale, the current altitude is indicated. For altitude less than
1,500 meters above ground level, the radio altitude is indicated to within 1 m. At an
altitude over 1,500 meters barometric, the height is shown to within 10 meters.
Below is a diagram of indicator lamps, depending on the angle of attack of the aircraft.
• The angle of attack is below 10.5 degrees - the yellow lamp is flashing.
• The angle of attack is from 10.5 to 11 degrees - the yellow lamp is on.
• Angle of attack from 11 to 11.5 degrees - both yellow and green lamps are on.
• Angle of attack from 11.5 to 12.5 degrees - the green lamp is on (optimum AoA).
• Angle of attack from 12.5 to 13 degrees - both green and red lamps are on.
• Angle of attack from 13 to 13.5 degrees - the red lamp is on.
• The angle of attack is more than 13.5 degrees - the red lamp flashes.
A stable and
25hz+frame rate, Middle or above physics settings