This is still an 'Early Access' version of the Su-33 and it may not represent the final project
The Su-33 Flanker-D aircraft has been developed on the Su-27 base. The Su-33 famous Su-27 his is equally capable of engaging targets well beyond visual range as it is in a dogfight given its amazing slow speed and high angle of attack maneuverability.
This replica features:
Fly-by-Wire (Auto trimming etc.)
Realistic Camera Movements under G-force
Realistic Flight Model (Maybe)
Custom Landing gears and weapons
AG 1 (aka COBRA MODE) The DIRECT CONTROL mode, the flight is characterized by:
Insufficient pitching stability
Low aerodynamic damping
Increased longitudinal sensitivity
It is in this mode that post-stall maneuvers can be performed
AG 2 Flaps
AG 3 Air Brake
AG 4 Landing Hook
AG 5 Next Weapon (Load out: 4 x R-73M, 6 x R-27T, 2 x R-77)
AG 6 Fire Weapon
AG 7 Wing Fold & Nose wheel steering High
AG 8 Landing gear
AG 9 Canopy
AG 10 Next Target / Undesignated
AG 11 Radar
AG 12 Engine
AG 13 Jettison Weapons
Slider 1 Refueling Probe
Su-33 HUD and AOA indicator
- In the center of the HUD there is an aircraft datum, indicating aircraft pitch and roll
- Under the numerical speed indicators is a triangular index that shows longitudinal
acceleration. To the right – acceleration, to the left – deceleration
- To the right of the heading scale, the current altitude is indicated. For altitude less than
1,500 meters above ground level, the radio altitude is indicated to within 1 m. At an
altitude over 1,500 meters barometric, the height is shown to within 10 meters.
Below is a diagram of indicator lamps, depending on the angle of attack of the aircraft.
• The angle of attack is below 10.5 degrees - the yellow lamp is flashing.
• The angle of attack is from 10.5 to 11 degrees - the yellow lamp is on.
• Angle of attack from 11 to 11.5 degrees - both yellow and green lamps are on.
• Angle of attack from 11.5 to 12.5 degrees - the green lamp is on (optimum AoA).
• Angle of attack from 12.5 to 13 degrees - both green and red lamps are on.
• Angle of attack from 13 to 13.5 degrees - the red lamp is on.
• The angle of attack is more than 13.5 degrees - the red lamp flashes.
A stable and
25Hz+frame rate, Middle or above physics settings
Big thanks to @KellyNyanbinary @s5ehfr9 and @Edwards for testing.
Thanks @s5ehfr9 again for help with HUD and missiles.
- Successors 3 craft(s) +7 bonus
- Created On: Windows
- Game Version: 0.9.704.0
- Price: $25,147k
- Number of Parts: 1695
- Dimensions: 6 m x 15 m x 22 m
- Total Delta V: 0m/s
- Total Thrust: 224kN
- Engines: 14
- Wet Mass: 24,892kg
- Dry Mass: 2,167kg
weapons aren't working, i think it's vizzy update
@ChuckNotChunk the front one does but isnt so significant to affect anything, its (whole craft)more wobbly in laggy high physics.
@JamesValino Doesn't the landing gears wobble？
Low physics also work, or atleast for me
And can you give me a link to the Tanker dispenser in the fourth picture?
Can you take down the head up display of Su-33 and give it to me?
Also I LOVE the details and the demos
Can you send me link?@ChuckSooyaaa
I’m not getting anything @ChuckSooyaaa
What craft was the re-fueler?
@Amirabadi there are two new parts in 0.9.6 update. They are switch and dial. They can be found in the electronic parts.
@FalconAerospaceFAS I mean in cockpit there are dials for example lights dials. Switches you can turn.
@Amirabadi about dials I'm not sure what dial do you mean but it should be something related to vizzy and mfds.
@Amirabadi if you have done all what I say you should got new AGs.
@Amirabadi before you click save you also need to find a line where all the data is like ture, false, Ture, blabla. Add
false,to the end of the line. If you add 2 activation group you need to add 2
false,and if you have 3 new AG you need 3
@Amirabadi you need to go down to find the line that says activation group, you can see the activation groups. To add one you need to do this:
That line will look like this-
Name of the AG,Name of the AG,Name of the AG,Name of the AG,blabla
At the end of this line add ,
One , will result one new AG.
@Amirabadi now you are in the XML editing panel. There is a selector on the top. Click left or right key until it says command chip or command pod or cockpit. Now below the selector you now can see xmls of the command pod.
@FalconAerospaceFAS After clicking edit XML what should I do to add AGs?
@FalconAerospaceFAS thank you very much
So I can add as many AGs as I want with overload
I have one more question how @ChuckSooyaaa made dials there is no part like dials?
@Amirabadi and after that:
1. Selects a random part on the plane(not missiles)
2. In advanced part setting, click view command pod
3. Now you had selected the command pod. Once you have the overload mod downloaded, you should see a "edit XML" button inside the setting of the command pod at the top of the setting list
4. Click that button.