Hello everyone! Today I will release my newest marvel: the Energia II (Uragan).
Please be aware that this is the second version of the craft.
Important note: for the most realistic launch, please disable launch steam. Thank you for consideration.
For mobile users: For mobile users, disable shadows to minimum settings and water to minimum settings so your device is able to handle the craft.
1.Press activation group 3 for auto orbit. Listen to instructions carefully.
2. When commanded, switch to booster to land manually.
3. To Release payload, pres activation group 1
4. When returning back to earth, please enter the atmosphere manually at about 2100 meters per second max.
5. When landing, always use the nav sphere or it will be difficult to control. While using the nav sphere, manually control the roll. Finally, Land wherever you like. Landing on the runway is recommended.
Energia II, named Uragan (Russian: ??????, Hurricane), was a rocket design proposed to be fully reusable with the capability to land on a conventional airfield. Unlike the Energia-Buran, which was planned to be semi-reusable (like the U.S. Space Shuttle), the Uragan concept was to have allowed the complete recovery of all Buran/Energia elements, like the original, totally reusable Orbiter/Booster concept of the U.S. Shuttle. The Energia II core as proposed would be capable of re-entering and gliding to a landing.
I hope you have enjoyed the craft! For more of my crafts check out more of my posts and videos in my YouTube channel. See you till next time!
Huge Soviet flag was made by: legohelobilly
- Predecessor: Buran Energia 2: version 1
- Created On: iOS
- Game Version: 0.9.404.0
- Price: $308,244k
- Number of Parts: 1481
- Dimensions: 129 m x 307 m x 238 m
- Total Delta V: 176m/s
- Total Thrust: 79.3MN
- Engines: 38
- Wet Mass: 4.9E+7kg
- Dry Mass: -19,531,974kg