• Illium is a state of the art fusion powered interstellar space vessel. This craft is a fully functional pathfinder for its technology and provides enough habitation spaces for up to 79 Astronauts!
•The vessel is comprised of six main sections. Those being the habitation & communications/utility modules, radiation shield, the solar ring & energizer core, main fuel core, and the dual reactor engine core.
• High Powered Rector Engine
• Low Powered Reactor Engine
• 2 Electromagnetic Gyroscope
• Radiation Shield
• Lower/Upper Solar Arrays
𝗗𝗿𝘆 𝗪𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁: 3,730,000+kg (3.73+ Tons)
[𝗔𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗚𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝘀 / 𝗦𝗹𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀]
2) Hydra Reactor Engine
3) Hydra Ion Pulse Engine
8) Lower Solar Array
9) Upper Solar Array
•[Recommended Graphic Settings]:
(Very High can be used depending on system specs and if near other light sources)
• Launch (preferably) while in orbit, on an asteroid, or a low gravity moon
• There is currently a bug in the game that makes parts take heat damage despite your part not reaching it's max heat limit. If this happens simply turn down your heat damage slider in the side panel.
Number of Parts:
166 m x 53 m x 53 m
Total Delta V:
in to upvote this post.