The Mobile Launcher and Platform is practically detailed. If you have a sharp eye, you would find out something's different from the real ones; but they're necessary modifications to make it work with my Eridanus MPCV.
It has Eridanus MPCV and ATV as a secondary payload.
I tried some tricks but this craft is prone to explode on loading: It's so heavy that initial 0.5m of falling gives it too much energy. To avoid this, load on pause and give it 1/4 time warp until your speed indicator says 0m/s.
How to Crawl
Press [ or ] until you find the MLP Control and give it a full throttle to fold your legs. Press [ or ] to find Crawler Transporter Control. Use Slider 2 to crawl, Slider 1 to turn.
How to Luanch
Stage 1 to clear Crew Access Arm, press 3 two times to close Crew hatch. Stage 2 to ignite RS-25D/Es. Stage 3 to ignite Pyrios Boosters and clear all the umbilicals.
Eridanus MPCV Flight Manual
Full throttle and press 1 to abort
Press 3 to open/close crew hatch
Press 8 to toggle Crew Module RCS (Only for Reentry!)
Press 0 to toggle orbital mode
Slider 1 with
- action group 7: open/close docking shield
- action group 9: open/close Docking Alignment System
- Aim 50km perigee and keep window side down for CoM alignment
- Roll your capsule to control trajectory
- Stay as high as possible to bleed orbital speed
Launch Capability: 150t to Low Earth Orbit
- F-1B: 8836 kN thrust / 272s Sea Level Isp / 299s Vacuum Isp
- RS-25D/E: 2279 kN thrust / 366s Sea Level Isp / 452.3 Vacuum Isp
- RL-10B-2: 110.1 kN thrust / 465.5s Vacuum Isp
- Created On: Windows
- Game Version: 0.6.9.2
- Price: $56,742k
- Number of Parts: 2953
- Dimensions: 115 m x 41 m x 48 m
- Total Delta V: 61.9km/s
- Total Thrust: 47.0MN
- Engines: 157
- Wet Mass: 4.05E+6kg
- Dry Mass: 7.88E+5kg