New version with 3 more parts here!
These are parts you can use to build your own customizable base. They are grouped so they can be easily copied snapped together to make huge bases. There’s a small example base included.
Please read all the directions and watch the gifs before you try building anything
- Large octagon room (you can add more doorways)
- Hexagon room (1 doorway)
- Hexagon room (2 doorways)
- Door (slider 1)
- 3-way tunnel connector
- Short tunnel
- Long tunnel
- Tiny grey tunnel connector
- Extra wall
- WATCH THE GIFS ABOVE! Especially the first one if you are confused about how to connect the parts.
- Duplicate the pieces or save them as sub assemblies
- Turn off Auto Rotate. Manually rotate the parts then connect them, it works better that way
To add more doorways to the large (octagon) room
- Choose one of the labeled walls
- Disconnect the bottom piece from the floor (fuel tank) (there’s only 1 connection)
- Remove the wall
- Connect a doorway piece (the bottom should snap on to the side of the floor)
Feel free to use these to make your own bases, just try to give credit. It’s made to be customizable, so add or change whatever you want.
Let me know if you have any questions, or make something cool! :)
- Predecessor: Hex base parts backup 1.0
- Successors 1 craft(s)
- Created On: iOS
- Game Version: 0.9.509.0
- Price: $126k
- Number of Parts: 482
- Dimensions: 3 m x 7 m x 8 m
- Total Delta V: 0m/s
- Total Thrust: 600N
- Engines: 2
- Wet Mass: 70,228kg
- Dry Mass: 35,564kg
- Log in to leave a comment
If you want to see a fully finished and decorated base I made with these, check out my Hex Base 2.0
The fact that this is hollow makes it x300 times better
One thing, I cannot connect the wall connectors on the room.
It connects to random places
What a great idea, I love this!
I started it a couple weeks ago, but recently I spent more time finishing my other base with these so I could release them together @Elgaagungkurniawan1
Its a really creative idea, nice
Thx! I’ve been working on this for a while. @Rafaele @CELESTIAL1 @NebulaSpaceAgency
@FrostyFrag what do you mean by Scott??
This is a excellent invention!
Really interesting idea, upvoted
deserves to be one of the top 10 crafts NOW