Is docking hard? Not anymore with this helpful HUD.
The Hecate Lander 2.0 is designed to transport 3 astronauts to and from space stations. It comes with 2 custom MFDs: a docking HUD and custom buttons. It is also equipped with a heat shield and parachutes for landing on planets with an atmosphere. Launch vehicle and not included.
- Use first person view from the center astronaut, open the nose cone so you can see
- If the RCS aren’t working, switch back to the craft, move a little, then switch back to the astronaut and it should work (it kept happening to me).
- The parachutes don’t have a button I ran out of room, just activate the AG
My next plan for this project is to add more modes to the HUD and automate the landing.
- Successors 2 craft(s) +35 bonus
- Created On: iOS
- Game Version: 0.9.614.0
- Price: $18,808k
- Number of Parts: 66
- Dimensions: 5 m x 4 m x 4 m
- Total Delta V: 1.9km/s
- Total Thrust: 141kN
- Engines: 7
- Wet Mass: 8,479kg
- Dry Mass: 3,171kg