The Candour is a strategic airlift cargo plane, designed to airlift cargo between distant airfields which are hard to get to by water borne or ground borne units.
The C-10 is very suitable able for hauling your vehicles in game to your other bases, the Candour also features a fully functional walk-able interior, cargo ramp, additional four seats, a ground refueling port (a 20cm diameter docking port for refueling) on the starboard side and a cargo hold control area at the rear.
Cockpit design came from a reverse engineered C-3B Convoy
- Fully automatic landing lights.
- Navigation and strobe lights.
- Interior lights.
- Walk-able interior.
- Dual function ramp for aerial dropping and ground loading of equipment.
- Automatic flaps for landing.
- Four seats for cargo securing crew.
- Rear end ramp control section near cargo door.
- Center Of Mass marking in the cargo hold.
- 20cm diamater ground refueling port (right side)
- 3 out of the four sets of landing gear have turning capability for shorter turn radius.
Max Ceiling: 12km empty | 9.25km fully loaded.
Max Range: 3434km (1854nm) empty | 2222km (1200nm) fully loaded.
Cruise Speed: Mach 0.60-0.69.
Max Supported Cargo Weight: 30000kg.
Fuel Capacity: 30000kg.
Max Takeoff Weight:107000kg.
Max Landing Weight: 107000kg @ 3km landing roll | 76000kg @ 1Km landing roll.
Cargo Hold Dimensions: 14mx3.3mx3.3m [L/W/H].
Optimum Control Tips:-
Landing Speed: 80-100m/s
At Landing Roll: apply full brakes and full throttle for reversing and minimizing the landing roll.
PID Auto Pilot: Optimum climb angle 10-15°
Max Cruise Efficiency: After takeoff set 15° PID pitch angle then at 12km ASL set to 10° for maximum range.
Snowy Mountain Base Tip:-
Max Takeoff Weight: 86000kg max to avoid stalling after short take off.
Designed for future career mode update where you might supply your remote bases with fuel, equipment or droods.