A fictional, wacky star system composed of a multitude of planets and moons, with a strange mix between cliche/generic and unique, because making an actually decent description is hard. Regardless of how weird some things may be, there's most likely bound to be a planet or moon that appeals to one person or another. Nearly every celestial body has its own lore and/or explanation in its description; if you are confused why something is as it is, then those will likely help.
Note that this is a very large system, and lower end devices may experience performance issues and/or game crashes, depending on your settings and device.
Version 1.4 - Beyond Insanity
Rachtus has escaped far earlier than anybody has expected, however it left behind an interesting discovery, the cold gas giant Ravan, beyond even Mraz's orbit. Also included are a quite a lot of general changes. This is the last update for now, there will be a much larger gap between versions 1.4 and 1.5 (yes, it's kinda similar to Terraria, but there, version 1.4 IS supposed to be the last version, here it's just a large gap and will be continued)
- Ravan: Cold dark gas giant. Outermost orbit around Mortan.
- Nyr: Moon of Ravan with dense atmosphere. Comparable to Titan and Karma.
- Kearul: Moon of Ravan with highly eccentric orbit.
- Polinia: Moon of Ravan with thin atmosphere and below-average temperatures for the area.
- Zudra: Outermost moon of Ravan, retrograde orbit.
- Chalucra: Submoon of Zudra, dark crater-pocked asteroid.
- Muri: Merak's small and close-orbiting moon, dense rainforest and jungle world.
- Saruve: A moon of Merak similar to Muri, but with snowy mountains and fantasy-like cliffs.
(Both Muri and Saruve are based off of a picture i saw online, so credits go to its artist i guess lol)
PLANETARY BODY CHANGES:
- Merak: Appearance changes, new custom ring texture
- Spinar: New custom ring texture, moved Makro and Tokrilin positions to reflect changes to said rings
- Rachtus: Removed because of lore, RIP
- Karostus: Not removed, moved to Ravan orbit, also minor appearance changes
- Vazur: Planned to do revamp, but canceled it due to "that bug", the old version i replaced it might still have the bug, idk
- Karma: Terrain changes, atmosphere density changed back to 1.532 again
- Arvidon: Increased heat to a more realistic level, minor atmosphere changes
- Mortan: New description, appearance and heat changes
- Greatly increased planet SMA's for more realism and to avoid orbit validator having a stroke
- Custom ring textures for 3 planets (already listed in changes above on which ones)
Most assets for terrain textures and/or rings are not made by me, and credit goes to their respective creators. I will not list them here as there are too many, and also because my memory is garbage in general to remember all of them.
If an in-game celestial body's name either resembles a, or is exactly the same as a real-life celestial body, then please take note that this is unintended and coincidental - if any name may have an offensive meaning, please tell me and i will rename it later unless the celestial body is a crucial part of the planetary system.
|Mortan||139.1 Mm||243.0 m/s||-||-|
|Namalato||Mortan||978 km||7.8 m/s||2,502.0 Mm||2,501.5 Mm|
|Tedar||Namalato||433 km||3.4 m/s||4,826 km||4,816 km|
|Gratos||Namalato||146 km||2.4 m/s||14,205 km||11,347 km|
|Arvidon||Mortan||527 km||5.8 m/s||10,676.4 Mm||6,544.4 Mm|
|Iskrosa||Mortan||736 km||5.0 m/s||17,356.8 Mm||16,647.3 Mm|
|Bariatus||Iskrosa||20 km||0.3 m/s||8,729 km||7,773 km|
|Vazur||Mortan||1,386 km||8.8 m/s||30,828.3 Mm||27,746.6 Mm|
|Merak||Mortan||1,650 km||9.2 m/s||44,789.0 Mm||43,652.2 Mm|
|Rocc||Merak||30 km||1.3 m/s||4,961 km||4,595 km|
|Muri||Merak||86 km||2.9 m/s||7,547 km||7,241 km|
|Saruve||Merak||123 km||3.2 m/s||13,395 km||12,908 km|
|Lumina||Merak||528 km||5.6 m/s||25,798 km||23,066 km|
|Vetiro||Merak||305 km||6.5 m/s||50,721 km||46,779 km|
|Manta||Vetiro||285 km||2.4 m/s||4,517 km||4,294 km|
|Shamrip||Manta||128 km||2.2 m/s||1,121 km||1,113 km|
|Gigantus||Vetiro||102 km||1.8 m/s||9,577 km||9,348 km|
|Cyrrius||Mortan||785 km||7.3 m/s||55,972.3 Mm||54,410.9 Mm|
|Exlungadus||Cyrrius||36 km||0.6 m/s||3,741 km||3,480 km|
|Pirzer||Cyrrius||53 km||2.1 m/s||9,007 km||7,024 km|
|Crakliuzo||Cyrrius||285 km||1.6 m/s||19,899 km||17,100 km|
|Hegameh||Cyrrius||44 km||0.8 m/s||39,422 km||31,997 km|
|Sports Car's Comet||Mortan||48 km||0.8 m/s||88,419.8 Mm||23,567.1 Mm|
|Spinar||Mortan||12,500 km||25.0 m/s||87,629.7 Mm||79,546.7 Mm|
|Makro||Spinar||9,928 m||0.5 m/s||23,265 km||23,260 km|
|Tokrilin||Spinar||125 km||1.5 m/s||65,324 km||65,193 km|
|Tetra||Spinar||102 km||1.2 m/s||145.7 Mm||126.4 Mm|
|Anubis||Spinar||119 km||8.5 m/s||284.4 Mm||226.8 Mm|
|Sortis||Spinar||644 km||9.6 m/s||467.7 Mm||439.1 Mm|
|Volute||Spinar||973 km||8.2 m/s||703.2 Mm||641.2 Mm|
|Vantormia||Mortan||5,112 km||18.0 m/s||126,539.9 Mm||112,642.0 Mm|
|Lahitoga||Vantormia||64 km||1.1 m/s||6,782 km||6,769 km|
|Arklis||Vantormia||549 km||6.5 m/s||66,090 km||60,155 km|
|Ukadiron||Vantormia||105 km||0.5 m/s||122.8 Mm||105.1 Mm|
|Ptorema||Mortan||22,222 km||45.0 m/s||171,317.0 Mm||157,801.3 Mm|
|Ruktes||Ptorema||60 km||1.0 m/s||48,719 km||45,813 km|
|Ampus||Ptorema||38 km||0.4 m/s||112.7 Mm||94,693 km|
|Karma||Ptorema||488 km||2.9 m/s||194.6 Mm||169.1 Mm|
|Crutan||Ptorema||808 km||5.5 m/s||317.5 Mm||285.2 Mm|
|Mraz||Mortan||230 km||2.8 m/s||304,379.7 Mm||279,492.4 Mm|
|Friziko||Mraz||163 km||0.8 m/s||2,212 km||2,208 km|
|Clodno||Mraz||19 km||0.3 m/s||78,653 km||36,053 km|
|Ravan||Mortan||12,458 km||32.0 m/s||468,448.8 Mm||441,619.9 Mm|
|Nyr||Ravan||1,104 km||4.5 m/s||352.2 Mm||333.5 Mm|
|Karostus||Ravan||543 km||5.8 m/s||1,568.2 Mm||1,396.4 Mm|
|Polinia||Ravan||375 km||2.6 m/s||2,251.0 Mm||2,039.9 Mm|
|Kearul||Ravan||33 km||0.2 m/s||13,255.7 Mm||2,025.5 Mm|
|Zudra||Ravan||9,244 km||12.0 m/s||10,201.4 Mm||9,449.9 Mm|
|Chalucra||Zudra||41 km||0.7 m/s||81,574 km||79,298 km|