LAUNCH WITH FRIENDS

iSpace's Beta launch vehicle can provide the premier rideshare launch service for your small satellite. Now, send your own satellite into space!

PHASE .01

Select Flight

Book your rideshare flight online, choose your flight date, choose your separation system — choose your own adventure.

The maximum size per port is 31". For larger spacecraft, custom configurations and a top slot are available upon request. Payload Port Demonstration

Once your reservation request is approved, mission team will carefully join the satellite to a snug adapter, and then it’s go time!

PHASE .02

Flight Into Space

iSpace Beta will launch from iSpace launch complex on Droo.

In under ten minutes, the Beta rocket will fly to an altitude above 200 km and accelerate your satellite to a speed greater than 10,000 kph before releasing the satellite in the desired orbit and completing the mission.

We'll help you capture and remember your payload's journey to orbit with high-definition videos and pictures from its flight.

Comments

• Profile image
    22.6k iSpace

Your flight maybe will delay because of something, but we will launch your Payload to space as soon as possible. In addition, If you payload mass or size is larger than maximum, we will cancel your order.

Pinned 6 months ago
  • Profile image

when is august launch?

2 hours ago
  • Profile image

I just wondered, how will you contact me about my application?

27 days ago
  • Profile image

I can’t wait until my DOSM-1 satellite is launched!

27 days ago
  • Profile image
    2,791 TerTech

I will pay you big to launch TerTech’s ASRS satellites. So, do you take it? You can launch the first prototype satellites.

one month ago
  • Profile image
    2,791 TerTech

So, do you take the deal?

one month ago
  • Profile image
    2,791 TerTech

I would like to make a deal with you, @iSpace! Check it out here
    https://www.simplerockets.com/Forums/View/133385

one month ago
  • Profile image

i made a cubesat that is 4 kg (NanoSat-2) that i would like in orbit its so small you could probaly launch it with another satellite

one month ago
  • Profile image

@iSpace is there a way to schedule the launch of a satellite as a top payload that is larger and heavier than any of the ride share slots?

2 months ago
  • Profile image
    15 jem009

Next Cube Sat will be much lighter.

2 months ago
  • Profile image
    15 jem009

I have cube sat (Eagle Sat-1) 990kg ..Pls put my satellite into orbit..Thankyouu!

2 months ago
  • Profile image
    749 ISLANDER

size 0x, 0x, 1x

2 months ago
  • Profile image
    749 ISLANDER

I have a satellite: a small star it weighs 109 kg dry weight 103 kg and I want to book a seat on your rocket.

2 months ago
  • Profile image
    2,791 TerTech

My payload is 37kg which is well below the max and I am trying to reserve a flight so can you help me?

3 months ago
  • Profile image
    22.6k iSpace

@SEASTAR1 yup

3 months ago
  • Profile image
    749 ISLANDER

@iSpace I have a satellite ST-2 and it weighs 780 kilograms can you put it into orbit?

3 months ago
  • Profile image
    518 MRFOXY09

I have a 410kg craft I need out can you send it out? Also can you launch a space station?

4 months ago
  • Profile image
    8,554 FalconAero

@Tweedle_Aerospace ok

4 months ago
  • Profile image

@FalconAerospaceFAS I don’t think so. I believe they are on Android. Most vehicles say so.

4 months ago
  • Profile image
    8,554 FalconAero

Can my sat have mods?
    Also how can I request the top slot? What's there weight?
    Thank u

4 months ago
  • Profile image
    1,409 W4RP

@iSpace I have created my new Dusk sat 1 where can I sign up?

4 months ago
  • Profile image

when may launch?

4 months ago
  • Profile image
    8,607 Vedhaspace

Hmm waiting for my sats launch!

5 months ago
  • Profile image

@CardAerospace they probably download them and save them as sub assemblies. But they do go into detail trying to recreate the coloring of the satellite even after the scheme gets removed when moving to a different craft.

+2 5 months ago
  • Profile image

@iSpace One question. How do you download multiple things from the website (in this case these satellites and the Beta/Infinite 7), or do you just download the Beta and try to copy the satellites?

+1 5 months ago

35 Upvotes