Hello all, just a heads-up that I've just pushed out another update to the beta branch on Steam. It's mostly bug-fixes and a couple features since the original v0.9.0.0 release.
Here's the change-log:
- Added three new sliders: Forward, Right, and Up for translation inputs. Note they are only used in Translational Mode.
Vizzy - Feature
- Added Translation Mode to Set Craft Input instruction.
- Fixed tooltip on Reset Staging button in the staging editor.
- Fixed issue where engine exhaust isn't rendering properly.
- Fixed regression where you could see through the terrain if you moved the camera far away from your craft.
- Fixed bug where ambient water sounds would go away if you were far enough under the sea level.
- Fixed regression where craft nodes load at 1km instead of 10km.
Bugs - Astronaut
- Fixed issue causing mouse cursor to not be visible in map-view when switching to it while in FPS view.
- Fixed issue where astronauts are visible when loaded in the command pod in the startup screen.
- Fixed bug which could result in astronaut always "falling down", and is uncontrollable (there may be other cases of this...let us know if you find any).
- Fixed bug where astronaut could be visible for one frame even though they're in a crew compartment.
- You can no-longer overfill a crew compartment w/astronauts.
- Fixed issue where camera could go "under water" on planets which don't have water.
- Fixed bug causing astronauts to blow up when exiting the command pod under certain circumstances.
- Fixed issue where astronauts could refuel by grappling to anything, even terrain. It should now only work when tethered to a craft.
- Fixed bug where you could switch to an astronaut which is in the crew compartment with the "Next/Prev Command Pod" hotkeys.
- Fixed bug where astronauts were not controllable after using the "Next/Prev Command Pod" hotkeys.
- Astronauts now show their name in the UI message when switching to them via hotkeys (instead of "Craft-XYZ") and in Map View's search panel.