I just pushed out a new beta that hopefully fixes some of the frustrating bugs from the latest update, most notably the staging bugs. The auto-staging algorithm still needs to be improved, but now it shouldn't wipe out your changes anymore.
Here are the changes in 0.7.1.4:
- Fixed a bug where the designer would wipe out player's changes to to the craft's stages in some circumstances.
- Fixed an issue where wheels would sometimes sink into the ground on reload.
- Fixed a bug that would cause old sandboxes to never save the state of any planet added after the sandbox was created. In this particular sandbox, Cylero and Urados were affected.
- Fixed a bug where fuel tanks could not transfer fuel after un-docking and re-docking.
- Fixed a bug where the exhaust expansion would not be correctly calculated for very small nozzles.