With the merge of both the SP and SR1 communities, I believe there will be two separate types of crafts, mission based and creation based. The mission based crafts won’t include any XML modding, and will be used to travel to other planets, and is more focused on the engineering side from SR1.
The creation based side, and most likely the larger side, will contain builds with a XML modded engines and parts such as infinite fuel tanks. They will be more focused on the look of the craft than the functionality. These might merge with the mission side, but will leave out XML mods.

Which one will you be?

Tags
Question

6 Comments

• Profile image

The purpose of trying hard to build a fine craft is that it can accomplish the task excellently

3.0 years ago
  • Profile image

Why not both?

+1 3.0 years ago
  • Profile image
    563 MyMessage

I’m going to make mission ones and then make giant Star Wars crafts that I probably will just give up making cuz they will make my thing glitch so bad

3.0 years ago
  • Profile image

Both the n my behalf but I actually wanna play the game correctly and work my way up.

3.0 years ago
  • Profile image
    3,209 Chancey21

SR2 = SP2 for me

+3 3.0 years ago
  • Profile image

Probably mission based. I can still probably make things that look cool without XML modding, but looks aren't my primary concern.

3.0 years ago

3 Upvotes