Canopus

Orbital Systems, the aerospace startup dedicated to democratizing access to space, is proud to announce that the first renderings of its innovative orbital rocket, the Canopus, are finally ready!

With a diameter of 2.5 meters and a height of 31 meters, the Canopus promises to be one of the most efficient and affordable rockets ever created. Its two-stage design is capable of carrying over 2.000kg to LEO.

The images of the Canopus are impressive and reveal a powerful and elegant rocket. Soon, Orbital Systems will begin manufacturing parts and testing the Canopus, with the goal of making space exploration more accessible and collaborative.

We are thrilled to share the first renderings of the Canopus with you! Check out the incredible images below and stay tuned for our next updates on the development of this amazing project.

Orbital Systems remains committed to democratizing access to space and collaborating with large companies and institutions to make space exploration a reality for all. We appreciate everyone who follows our journey and look forward to continuing to share our progress and achievements with you in the future.

| Home | Updates |

4 Comments

• Profile image

@Wenhop Thank you so much for your support! This is very important to us and we want to do our best for all of humanity. Orbital Systems will always be unique and special, that's what motivates us to go on special missions beyond Earth.

+1 5 months ago
  • Profile image
    2,004 Wenhop

I usually don't give a darn when a new "Rideshare Company" comes up, but you're actually very unique! I hope for your success with Canopus, you've at least earned my support!

PS. Doing your rockets for RSS was very creative :)

+1 5 months ago
  • Profile image

@Eduarddo Thank you, Eduarddo!

6 months ago
  • Profile image
    5,364 Eduarddo

It is with great pride that I see the first results of hard work, congratulations to the entire Orbital Systems team!

+1 6 months ago

7 Upvotes