I just released a new beta on Steam and mobile. It might take a few hours for it to be available on Google Play and it's in review for iOS. It's just a small update that fixes some issues from the last release. Here's the changelog:
- Added Star Brightness setting to adjust the brightness of the background stars.
- Disabled space dust particle system in map view.
- Fixed a bug where the single-door cargo bay would not open.
- Fixed a bug where the astronaut would try to use the wrong FOV when zooming in.
- Fixed a bug where the astronaut could not attach the tether to some structures at DSC.
- Fixed a bug where the sun flare was visible through structures.
- Fixed a bug where control surfaces would not support Slider 3 or Slider 4.
- Fixed a bug where the game could get into an endless loading screen after switching crafts via Vizzy.
- Fixed a bug where a " ." character sequence in a sandbox name would cause the download to fail.
- Fixed a bug where the reflections of the stars in water would not update as the planet rotated.
- Fade water reflections as camera altitude increases.
- Fixed a bug where star skybox can be seen during the day when resuming flight on mobile.
- Fixed a bug where batteries were included in the wet mass calculation.
- Fixed a bug where the astronaut's first-person view could not be rotated with the mouse on PC.
How to get the beta
Join the iOS beta here.
Join the Google Play beta here.
Join the Steam beta by right-clicking SimpleRockets 2 in the Steam client -> Properties -> Betas -> and then select "beta - Public Testing" from the dropdown.