Hey I’m new here. I have a programming background and want to learn more about rocket guidance systems.
I have thought about the following:
- Use simulated keyboard events eg. for Slider1 and Slider2 to utilize 400 distinct commands (-100 to 100 times 2)
- Use the above idea but split slider1 and slider2 in noun and verb codes such as on the Apollo guidance system
- Use the “enter command” block from the program editor to send simulated keystrokes
- Modify variable in process memory by external script
- Use modulation on an audio sogmal generated (does not work because the minimum sleep time is way too long with one second and the “communication” can be heated which is annoying)
- Use the “display” command then screenshots to decode the message using OCR or using special ASCII characters that would allow parsing of a binary encoded message (eg white block is one no block is 0)
- Read variable from process memory
I’m aware that this king of thing will probably break time warp. It I don’t care about that.
I also thought about implementing an interpreter for the byte code of Python which should be easy but the program editor does not provide enough functions to make that easy after all.
Clearly none of the things I came up with are ideal so how would you solve this?