Performance Analyser & Staging doesnt update Dv and engine stats unless the Altitude slider is moved.
Bug Planned Found in 0.9.300.2
- Log in to leave a comment
Okay, thank you for the additional info. I'm able to repro now.
Note to self:
- Note Titan Engine dV is 2,011m/s in Staging Editor
- Select Titan Engine and change its Chamber Pressure to 12.50MPa
- Select Staging again and note that dV is still 2,011m/s
- Nudge altitude slider off Vacuum and back to Vacuum and note that dV changes to 2,034m/s
@AndrewGarrison Thats odd, the bug is always present for me since I switched to experimental. Pretty much anything causes the bug, changing power cycle, engine size/throat size/fuel type/nozzle type/size.
The engine analysis stuff updates as I adjust the sliders, but the staging in the stage tab and the stats in the lower half of the performance analyser remain frozen. If I add a new engine, it appears in staging but doesn't have a DV or TWR/Burntime value until I've nudged the altitude slider.
I'm not able to reproduce this. What changes are you making where it should be updating the dV?
This post has been merged with this post.