We have a new beta ready for the upcoming release with various fixes, tweaks, and a couple of new features.
Previous beta notes can be found here
- You can now view inside the landing gear instead of having whatever they're attached to show inside the bay.
- Added ability to retract/extend landing gear in the designer.
- Reduced the mouse scroll sensitivity on MacOS in the designer, flight and map views.
- Added sound fx for landing gear.
- Reworked how landing gear retract/extend so that there is no "dead time" in the animation so that the audio matches up better.
- Command pods on existing craft will have the "Landing Gear" activation group automatically added, if it isn't already in use. This addresses the issue of adding a landing gear to an existing craft resulting in the gear starting out retracted even if "Start Extended" was enabled.
- Landing gear bays no-longer have a front notch.
- Fixed a bug where jet engines would report incorrect performance in the designer after the afterburner option was enabled and then disabled.
- Fixed a bug where the battery and mono displays in the flight inspector would not report the correct amounts when the non-primary command pod was selected.
- Fixed a bug where the designer could become unresponsive after deleting a solar panel array.
- Fixed a bug where the craft would not update its CoM/CoL/CoT when rotated or nudged via numeric entry in the rotate panel or nudge panel.
- Fixed slant angle detaching landing gear's wheel in flight scene.
- Fixed bug which would result in improper retracted position when using vertical angle offset.
- Fixed bug with landing gear which could result in wheel collider forces being applied to the wrong body after the craft structure has changed.
- Fixed bug which could cause the landing gear's bay to be positioned incorrectly.
- Fixed issue where landing gear did not consume battery power.
- Possibly fixed hang on exit bug.
- Fixed crash bug related to large craft.
- Upgraded to Unity 2018.4.4f1. Modders should also upgrade. Sorry for requiring another update so soon, but 2018.4.4f1 included some important bug-fixes.
- Added an IPartTextureStyleProvider interface that can be added to PartModifierData classes to allow the part modifier to define available part texture styles based on its current configuration (used by rocket engine components).
- Added IPerformanceAnalysis.StageAnalysisChanged event