We just released update 0.7.2.2 for SimpleRockets 2 on Steam. With this update comes official Mod support! This was one of the community's most highly upvoted features and we are really excited to see what everyone can do with it. This was a small update, but it is not the only thing we have been working on lately. We hope to have some customizable landing gear coming your way in the near future.
Check out the following post for more info on getting started with creating mods:
Creating Mods for SimpleRockets 2
Our website has also been updated so that you can easily share your mods with the community:
- Mod Support
- Music tracks no longer loaded when music volume is set to zero
- Fixed a bug where the ion engine would consume fuel even without battery.
- Fixed a bug where the fuel tanks would report the wrong height when resizing vertically.
- Fixed a bug in the Settings dialog where the contents in the scroll view would overflow when the resolution was changed.
- Fixed a bug that would cause the game to revert to native resolution during loading screens for some players.
- Fixed a memory leak in the designer related to part icons.