Edit: Version 0.7.0.5 is now live on Steam for everyone. Thanks for all the help beta testing, everyone! We will be back tomorrow to start promoting the update on all of our marketing channels.
Here are the previous beta posts:
- Version 0.7.0.0 link
- Version 0.7.0.1 link
- Version 0.7.0.2 link
- Version 0.7.0.3 link
- Version 0.7.0.4 link
Here's what has changed since 0.7.0.4:
- Fixed regression where auto-burns lost accuracy since introducing throttle response to rocket engines.
- Fixed regression where translation mode might not work for RCS on small craft.
- Fixed bug which would occur when the "Select Player" button in map view is clicked after the player-craft had been destroyed.
- Fixed a bug where the performance analyzer would not recalculate its staging analysis when an engine was initially connected to the craft.
- Fixed issue causing errors when loading a craft which has extreme orbital parameters. Those nodes will no-longer be loaded.
- Added message to resume craft screen from main menu explaining why a craft isn't resumable.
- Clicking "Select Command Pod" under the View Options panel in the designer will now also open the part properties for the command pod.
- Fixed a bad tooltip in the View Options panel in the designer.